Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's your favourite cloth diaper for a newborn?

In a couple of days I'll be posting our last batch of newborn photos.  Thanks again to all the participants who submitted photos.  Our draw for the prize pkg will occur on Mar. 31, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, we'd like to know what your favourite diaper(s) was for your newborn baby.  Please add your comment below this posting and include the brand and type of diaper.  For example, my favourite cloth diapers for a newborn are:

1st:  FuzziBunz Perfect Size Pocket Diaper
2nd:  Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex AIO Diaper

2 comments:

  1. lil joeys!!! they are a great fit, but take forever to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After trying at least 4 kids my fave by far is...baby kangas. I love the front zipper stuffing. I would say they are best for newbies over 8.5 lbs and chubbier in the legs.

    ReplyDelete